Orbit Bureau provides consultation services related to general taxes in Jordan including income and sales taxes and general customs laws:
- Reviewing the accounting records in order to ensure the compliance with sales tax law and to ensure that company’s rights are saved to avoid any fines and violations that may occur in the future.
- Reviewing all tax reports prepared by the company before submitting them to the General Income and Sales Tax Department and taking necessary actions to correct any error (if any) or make any necessary amendment.
- Maximize the company's appropriate use of the sales tax law by providing the needed advice in this regard.
- Providing the required consultation to company's management which is related to the sales tax.
- Coordination with the General Income and Sales Tax Department to follow up any dispute that may arise between the company and tax department as per company’s request.
- Providing the latest instructions issued by General income and Sales Tax Department related to Sales Tax Law.
- Directing the financial team in your company if we catch any accounting or technical errors affecting the integrity of the procedures related to sales tax.
- Preparing appropriate tax planning for the company based on the articles and instructions of the Income Tax Law and its amendments.
- Filling in the annual company's self-assessment statements accordingly with income law.
- Coordination with the General Income and Sales Tax Department to follow up any dispute that may arise between the company and income tax department as per company’s request, and providing the management a recommendation to take an appropriate decision.
- Following-up of the objections with the income tax department, if any.
- Following-up of receiving or paying transaction to General Income and Sales Tax Department.